1. HCA's deal to buy 5 hospitals halted Full story
2. Oregon hospital fires COO after 4 days on the job Full story
3. LeBron James to open medical facility in Ohio Full story
4. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
5. Broward Health hospital has a new CFO Full story
6. Board approves $92M sale of 2 Illinois hospitals Full story
7. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
8. Physician assistant median annual base salary, by state Full story
9. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
10. New York health system names CFO Full story
11. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
12. FTC to probe PBM industry practices Full story
13. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
14. Most hospitals failing price transparency rule Full story
15. Teladoc lawsuit claims company 'misled' investors Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Administrative burdens are crushing health system finances. Here are Optum's 6 automation tips to reduce those burdens while improving staffing and payer relationships.
2. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
3. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.