1. Kaiser returns $500M in CARES Act funds
2. 10 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
3. Providence to cut salaries of 1,200 providers
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. NewYork-Presbyterian collects $567M in CARES Act cash, says loss could reach $1.4B Full story
6. 'We plan and prepare for disruptions': How IU Health is getting through the pandemic without layoffs or pay cuts Full story
7. 12 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. Patient acquisition post-COVID-19 -- How to boost payer mix and regain revenue. Click here to watch the presentation.
9. Patients sue UK HealthCare over debt collection practices Full story
10. Record number of healthcare workers laid off, furloughed during pandemic Full story
11. Cases jump in 23 states; 30K more deaths may occur in June, CDC estimates -- 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Does your C-suite have the agility to anticipate what comes next in this rapidly changing environment? Click here for the tools you need to assess your leaders.
13. 10 lowest-paying states for nurse practitioners Full story
14. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits Full story
15. Moving toward a 'new normal': How hospitals are convincing patients it's safe to come back Full story