1. Rhode Island regulators approve sale of 2 hospitals, averting closure Full story
2. Supreme Court's ACA ruling looms Full story
3. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
4. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
5. Oklahoma cancer hospital closes, affecting 400 employees Full story
6. Texas hospital largely removes mask requirements Full story
7. Doctors Hospital loses legal fight over 100-bed hospital in Georgia Full story
8. Indiana health system promotes Gregg Ferlin to CFO Full story
9. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
10. Former Broward Health director pleads guilty to bribery scheme Full story
11. Quorum Health sells consulting division to PE firm Full story
12. IU Health to implement COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees Full story
13. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
14. 147,000+ individuals' health info stolen during Scripps ransomware attack Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
2. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.
3. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.