1. Mayo Clinic sees net income rebound to $782M in Q1 Full story
2. CEO leaves West Virginia health system Full story
3. CDC says vaccinated people can largely skip testing, shares new breakthrough case count Full story
4. Finance leaders from 3 top children's hospitals talk RCM strategy — join the conversation here.
5. New York Times says federal aid helped wealthy hospitals grow market share; AHA disagrees Full story
6. Providence owes physician $1 in damages over lost hospital privileges Full story
7. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
8. CMS to end Next Generation ACO model after 2021 Full story
9. 2 Pennsylvania hospitals strike affiliation Full story
10. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
11. CMS to reweight MIPS 2020 cost performance category Full story
12. Advocate Aurora to make remote work permanent for 12,000 employees Full story
13. Alabama health system employees to receive $1K pandemic bonuses Full story
14. Stop calling everything 'burnout' Full story
15. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.
2. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
3. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.