1. Tenet Detroit hospital at risk of losing Medicare contract Full story
2. Oregon health system cuts 181 positions as financial woes mount Full story
3. 5 recent health system CEO resignations Full story
4. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
5. Mass General Brigham CFO on slashing spending by $70M, expanding its footprint Full story
6. Mercy Health to build 241-bed hospital Full story
7. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
8. Dallas suburb using COVID-19 relief to give health insurance to every resident Full story
9. This novel program is transforming pediatric care for kids nationwide. Discover how here.
10. Hospital mergers and acquisitions: 6 recent deals Full story
11. Monkeypox case reported in Massachusetts; 1st in US this year Full story
12. 11 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
13. Is your practice ready for an RCM partner? Learn 5 ways to catch up and keep up with claims without taxing your staff.
14. New York hospital names CFO Full story
15. The unhealthiest county in each US state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.