1. 15 hospitals have closed this year -- here's why Full story
2. Hospitals with larger margins received more federal bailout funds Full story
3. Mount Sinai cuts crisis pay Full story
4. Opioid epidemic response: Insights into BSA Health System's approach to pain management. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 7 latest deals Full story
6. 10 states with highest average physician salaries Full story
7. BayCare ends Q1 with $656M net loss Full story
8. Your surgery center's revenue cycle processes are key components of both your center's success as well as patient experience. Join this live discussion to learn how to re-energize your revenue cycle and make it more patient-centric.
9. UPMC, Allegheny Health end COVID-19 payroll policies Full story
10. Colorado hospital lays off 10% of staff Full story
11. 17 states where hospitals are largest employers Full story
12. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
13. 2-month unemployment claim tally surpasses 36 million Full story
14. Where patients are staying home least: State-by-state breakdown Full story