1. COVID-19 by the numbers: 51 stats, dollar figures and dates for hospital leaders to know
2. Baptist Health speeds up $361M deal for 9th hospital Full story
3. New COVID-19 relief package includes $100B for hospitals Full story
4. Emergency preparedness for hospital pharmacies -- How to meet demand and fill staffing gaps. Click here to listen to the podcast.
5. 'We are planning for a new normal': Providence Oregon to furlough staff, cut exec pay Full story
6. Hospital CEOs, execs forgo pay amid COVID-19: 30 updates Full story
7. Memorial Sloan Kettering posts $62M operating loss in Q1 Full story
8. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
9. 10 highest-paying states for nurse practitioners Full story
10. UW Medicine projects $500M loss by end of the summer Full story
11. 8 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
12. How this 792-bed health system saved $3M with a new approach to workforce management. Click here to read the white paper.
13. 32 of 40 drugs deemed critical for COVID-19 in short supply Full story
14. 61 hospital and health system CISOs to know | 2020 Full story