1. Hospitals' finances are hurting Full story
2. 7 key questions to gauge your personal inflation rate Full story
3. COVID-19 funding and Congress: No clear path forward Full story
4. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
5. Care New England CEO to retire Full story
6. HHS releases $450M to rural healthcare providers Full story
7. Nurses take to streets ahead of RaDonda Vaught sentencing Full story
8. A timeline of Atrium's recent growth through M&A Full story
9. The delayed care crisis is here. See how hospitals are tapping telehealth to re-engage patients and recoup revenue in this live virtual discussion.
10. How Jefferson Health is harnessing philanthropy to address health disparities Full story
11. California hospital receives $25M gift Full story
12. 'Evil empire' UnitedHealth schemes to underpay providers, Envision suit alleges Full story
13. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
14. Ballad Health reports operating loss of $37.3M Full story
15. 16 top hospitals, health systems for diversity Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.