1. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. 6,000 MultiCare employees required to take 17-shift furloughs Full story
3. HCA extends executive pay cuts Full story
4. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
5. Walmart returns relief aid meant for front-line healthcare providers Full story
6. Hospital M&A update: 10 recent deals Full story
7. Arizona hospital gets bailout after execs take pay cuts Full story
8. Opioid epidemic response: Insights into BSA Health System's approach to pain management. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. 14 healthcare companies on list of most valuable brands in world Full story
10. New York hospital speeds up plan to close ED Full story
11. CVS' goal of opening 1,500 HealthHubs on track despite pandemic Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- The evolution of data analytics: 10 must-reads for health IT leaders.
- Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
- Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
13. Trump administration will press Supreme Court to overturn ACA Full story
14. 243 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story