1. 15 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Atlanta hospital ends inpatient care Full story
3. Nurses make exit plans after RaDonda Vaught's conviction Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. 8 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
6. Dignity Health agrees to manage California hospital Full story
7. Former Mercyhealth exec sentenced for wire fraud, tax evasion Full story
8. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
9. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
10. Financial toll of 340B discount restrictions magnifies for hospitals: 4 findings Full story
11. 6 hospitals planning $1B+ projects Full story
12. Companies should brace for a culture of quitting Full story
13. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
14. Illinois hospital transitions to standby ED Full story
15. Columbia University Medical Center cuts ties with Dr. Oz Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients demand a frictionless, user-friendly payment experience. See how Cancer Treatment Centers of America is delivering it here.
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation