May 2, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tenet sees net loss narrow to $53M, inks deal to sell 3 hospitals to HCA
2. CHS divests 11 hospitals, adds 3 more to sale pipeline
3. Florida physician convicted on 67 counts of Medicare fraud
4. Heightening the Employee Experience to Boost Quality of Care: 10 Must-Reads on Employee Engagement.
Download the e-book
Health IT and Revenue Cycle 2017 - Hear from the brightest minds in the Health IT and Revenue Cycle world this September 21-23.
6. Study: High price not necessarily indicative of better quality for outpatient services
7. Quorum's acquisition of Texas hospital falls through
8. Are you prepared to deliver customized care anywhere?
Find out now.
9. University of Missouri Health Care CFO resigns for new job in Georgia
10. White House advisors say GOP has votes to pass healthcare bill this week
11. Kindred Healthcare to close 3rd Texas hospital
12. In Pursuit of Collaborative Medicine: The Power and Promise of Digital Health
Download the whitepaper
13. 7 latest hospital and health system credit downgrades
14. $450k grant could finance reopening of shuttered rural hospital
15. Cleveland Clinic President and CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove announces plans to step down in 2017
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
The Greeley Company
Bank of America
Prism Healthcare Partners
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Leadership & Management
Accountable Care Organizations
Integration & Physician Issues
Health Information Technology
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.