1. CMS makes 2nd round of sweeping regulatory changes in response to COVID-19: 12 notes Full story
2. Mayo Clinic sends 302 furlough notifications to employees by mistake Full story
3. Financial updates from Cigna, Anthem, Centene & Humana Full story
4. Learn how Montefiore and Owensboro used time-driven costing (TDC) to automate data capture, driving more successful costing and the most accurate measurement of patient costs.
5. Top 5 healthcare finance stories in April Full story
6. OSHA investigates suburban Atlanta hospital after nurse's death Full story
7. 227 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
8. More satisfied patients = More patient payments. Click here for a 4-step plan to improve the patient financial experience co-developed by Ernst & Young.
9. Lack of routine testing puts labs in financial pinch Full story
10. WVU Health to take over operation of 58-bed hospital Full story
11. Steward Health Care must pay $10.2M to scientist who lost her lab Full story
12. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
13. How to support employees during, after furloughs: 3 imperatives Full story
14. People per hospital bed, by state Full story