1. 214-bed Kentucky hospital closes Full story
2. More than $1B in bailout funds go to CHS, HCA and UHS Full story
3. Teamsters union targets Tenet CEO's pay package Full story
4. Five components of an intelligent middle revenue cycle: Keys to achieving revenue integrity and compliance across your organization
5. 221 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
6. UHS strikes $375M deal to build, replace DC hospital Full story
7. Astria Health cancels sale of hospitals as COVID-19 affects markets Full story
8. Emergency preparedness for hospital pharmacies -- How to meet demand and fill staffing gaps. Click here to listen to the podcast.
9. Bankrupt rural hospitals suing feds to access loans to cover payroll Full story
10. Rush CFO stepping down to join Duke University Health System Full story
11. Cincinnati Children's employees take 20% pay cut Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn more.
- Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2B. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
- Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
13. Walgreens lowers prices on hundreds of prescription drugs Full story
14. 'Free' COVID-19 tests may come with a catch Full story