1. Hospital expenses per inpatient day across 50 states Full story
2. AdventHealth, HCA compete to build North Carolina hospital Full story
3. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
5. New Hampshire system's board too deferential to CFO, report finds Full story
6. 5 highest-paying physician specialties Full story
7. Fairview Health Services reports annual operating loss of $132M Full story
8. 15 best, worst job markets in the US Full story
9. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
10. Taxing hospitals for high prices could curb costs, study suggests Full story
11. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
12. What do the 9 physician billionaires have in common? They're all self-made Full story
13. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
14. Stanford nurses to strike Full story
15. COVID-19 third leading cause of death for 2nd year straight: 4 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.