1. House passes $484B COVID-19 aid package with money for hospitals Full story
2. 'We can't do this forever': 8 nurses doubling as janitors at Oklahoma hospital on brink of closure Full story
3. Hospital CFOs in Boston, NYC offer advice to colleagues amid pandemic Full story
4. How will health systems respond to and recover from the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic? To join the live discussion and hear from two CFOs, click here.
5. HealthPartners to furlough 2,600; CEO to take 40% pay cut Full story
6. HHS pushes deadline for hard-hit hospitals to apply for COVID-19 aid Full story
7. Hospital operating margins plummet; more financial damage ahead Full story
8. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
9. Verity continues hospital divestiture spree with $40M deal Full story
10. Tennessee hospital reopens Full story
11. Kaiser building $14M COVID-19 testing facility Full story
12. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
13. NYSE to delist Quorum Health Full story
14. 191 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story