1. Trump administration, Congress near deal on hospital aid Full story
2. Billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong buys California hospital for $135M Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic builds COVID-19 surge hospital Full story
4. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic -- Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 11 latest deals Full story
6. CMS to release another $30B in hospital aid: 5 things to know Full story
7. 150 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
8. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
9. 7 ways COVID-19 could affect healthcare M&A Full story
10. CMS calls for gradual return to elective procedures: 6 national COVID-19 updates Full story
11. 2 former healthcare executives part of $41M billing fraud settlement Full story
12. Tired of ED denials and downcodes? Click here to learn the three things every hospital should do to avoid those barriers to full payment.
13. HHS language points to ban on surprise billing during pandemic Full story
14. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story