1. Georgia health system CEO, CFO resign amid leadership shuffle Full story
2. Kaiser to restructure Colorado, Washington operations Full story
3. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. DaVita, ex-CEO acquitted in antitrust case Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
7. Crozer Health tells municipalities to pay or lose paramedic service Full story
8. CMS revises surprise-billing arbitration process Full story
9. Strategic decision-making + data analytics = financial success. Learn how hospitals benefit from intelligent clinical asset analytics.
10. Arkansas hospital replaces CEO Full story
11. $1B joint venture sets sights on ASCs, medical office buildings Full story
12. 11 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
13. Leading health systems have proactive workforce strategies. Here's how they're using data to boost retention + cut labor costs.
14. COVID-19 hospitalizations tick up nationwide: 9 CDC findings Full story
15. Washington to change hospital charity care law Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.