1. Hospital chain reports late payroll, cash deficiencies Full story
2. 6 hospital mergers called off in past year Full story
3. Baylor Scott & White names new CFO Full story
4. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
5. 5,800 COVID-19 infections detected among 77 million fully vaccinated people: CDC Full story
6. Montefiore fires employee who snooped EHRs for over 1 year Full story
7. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
8. Optum on track to exceed physician hiring goal, CEO says Full story
9. 40% of healthcare workers want out. Reimagine your workforce approach with tips from this webcast.
10. RCM vendor data breach affects 136,000: 5 hospitals, health systems involved Full story
11. How's Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate so far? 'Very successful,' says CEO Dr. Marc Boom Full story
12. Wake Forest Baptist Health to invest $450M in care tower Full story
13. Your service recovery approach is likely outdated. Experts share the tactics turning patients into promotors during this live virtual discussion.
14. 7 challenges to comparing prices for common hospital services Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
2. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.