1. CMS sends $51B in advance payments to hospitals Full story
2. Quorum accused of using COVID-19 pandemic to fast-track bankruptcy plan Full story
3. 15 nonprofit hospitals on Fitch's rating watch negative due to pandemic Full story
4. 32 million patient records were breached in the first half of 2019. What's your hospital doing to keep patient data safe? Click here to learn more data breach prevention.
5. Senate blocks competing coronavirus relief plans Full story
6. 80 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
7. Experts forecast record high bankruptcies, especially in retail Full story
8. Price and quality transparency are coming: Are you prepared? Click here to learn how to reduce your financial risk.
9. HHS awards $1.3B to health centers in response to COVID-19 Full story
10. Bankrupt Verity Health to sell 384-bed hospital to Prime Healthcare Services Full story
11. Update: 5 states with the biggest, smallest unemployment hikes due to COVID-19 Full story
12. AI and ROI -- How technology is revolutionizing the mid-revenue cycle. Click here to listen to the podcast.
13. Hospital costs to treat uninsured COVID-19 patients could exceed $41B, study finds Full story
14. Dr. Fauci bobblehead sales raise $100K for front-line providers Full story