1. Intermountain, SCL Health form 33-hospital system Full story
2. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. Hospitals are bolstering wages. Is it sustainable? Full story
4. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
5. Former Texas health system CEO, CFO hit with false claims lawsuit Full story
6. Penn Highlands Healthcare adds 8th hospital Full story
7. MBAs in management linked to lower employee pay, study finds Full story
8. Walmart Health expands: 5 things to know Full story
9. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
10. Federal provider reimbursement for COVID-19 vaccinations ending Full story
11. 10 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. US COVID-19 cases to jump 64% in 2 weeks, Mayo projects Full story
13. COVID-19 forever changed hospitals' finance operations. Here's how to drive success in the new normal.
14. 170-bed Nevada hospital opens Full story
15. Senate negotiators reach $10B COVID-19 aid deal Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Too many patients skip dental care because of costs. Discover how DSO CEOs are navigating these roadblocks and expanding access to care in this advisory call report.
2. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
3. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.