1. Quorum Health faces bankruptcy as COVID-19 bears down Full story
2. Billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong seeks to reopen LA hospital as 'central command' for COVID-19 Full story
3. 8 hospitals furloughing staff in response to COVID-19 Full story
4. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
5. Tenet furloughs 500, offers $700M senior secured notes due to COVID-19 Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
7. 43,000 healthcare jobs lost in March Full story
8. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
9. NewYork-Presbyterian offers $1250 bonus to employees who were on front lines in March Full story
10. Conifer to close Kentucky office, lay off 136
11. Washington nursing home faces $600K+ fine, loss of CMS funding after 37 COVID-19 deaths Full story
12. Price and quality transparency are coming: Are you prepared? Click here to learn how to reduce your financial risk.
13. Christus Health finalizes acquisition of AdventHealth's 170-bed hospital Full story
14. Quicker COVID-19 interventions linked with faster economic recovery, study finds Full story