1. West Virginia hospital to close after COVID-19 disrupts sale process Full story
2. CMS makes sweeping regulatory changes to help hospitals combat COVID-19: 6 things to know Full story
3. Beth Israel CEO, two dozen execs take pay cuts Full story
4. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic -- and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
5. North Carolina health system furloughs 300 employees Full story
6. Congress begins prepping 4th COVID-19 relief package Full story
7. UPMC protects 89,000 workers' salaries through May 9 Full story
8. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
9. The race to boost hospital bed capacity: Updates from 5 states Full story
10. Washington ER physician removed from post after criticizing hospital's coronavirus response Full story
11. 50 states ranked by stress Full story
12. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
13. UConn Health physician arrested, accused of intentionally coughing on nurses Full story
14. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 27-31 Full story