1. 5 Washington hospitals face 'imminent closure' as COVID-19 wreaks havoc Full story
2. Anthem hit with federal lawsuit alleging Medicare fraud Full story
3. Kentucky hospital to furlough 300 employees: 'These are unprecedented times' Full story
4. Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
5. Philadelphia hospital won't reopen to treat COVID-19 patients Full story
6. 11 TriHealth execs take 20% pay cuts Full story
7. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
8. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
9. Shared savings 'wipe out': 5 notes on how coronavirus will affect ACO finances Full story
10. Ascension plans new hospital in Florida
11. 'It's a greed decision': Post-Gazette blasts UPMC for continuing elective surgeries Full story
12. How hospitals can manage skill shortages & other challenges in 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. Former employees plan to sue West Virginia hospital over unpaid wages Full story
14. 18 states that get an A in social distancing