1. US cities race to reopen shuttered hospitals as COVID-19 spreads Full story
2. Senate passes $2 trillion COVID-19 relief plan: Here's what's in it for hospitals Full story
3. Hospitals in Ohio, Oregon furlough employees amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. UPMC hit with credit downgrade over coronavirus response costs Full story
6. COVID-19 deaths pass 1,000 in US; 2nd virus cycle 'inevitable,' Fauci says Full story
7. S&P changes nonprofit hospital outlook to negative Full story
8. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights.
9. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
10. 5 states with the highest, lowest public healthcare spending per capita Full story
11. 'We're going to be coding dead people': Hospitals consider do-not-resuscitate order for all COVID-19 patients Full story
12. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
13. Hospitalization charges for COVID-19 patients could top $1.4 trillion Full story
14. IU Health's annual net income tops $1B Full story