1. Healthcare CEOs saw big paydays in pandemic's second year Full story
2. Why 6 hospitals were hit with credit downgrades Full story
3. Howard University to receive $100M for new hospital Full story
4. Communication is key to loyalty. Learn why loyal patients are more likely to pay on time.
5. TeamHealth accused of inappropriate billing Full story
6. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
7. Will baby boomers unretire? Full story
8. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
10. How leaders of Northwell, Cleveland Clinic + 6 systems ensure patients feel heard Full story
11. Travel nursing by the numbers: 9 stats Full story
12. Healthcare CEO, 10 physicians settle kickback claims Full story
13. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
14. Reckless or routine? Workarounds point of debate in nurse's trial Full story
15. Why proximity bias is a top concern for executives Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.