Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Washington health system blames Cerner for bankruptcy Full story
2. California medical group to close, lay off 151 Full story
3. DoorDash offers same-day delivery for COVID-19 PCR test kits Full story
4. The patient experience as a strategic imperative: A case study from Flagler Health+. Click here to attend the live virtual event.
5. Florida nursing school loses accreditation; students lose credits, money Full story
6. 'Not just the most vulnerable': Who gets 'long COVID' & 4 other questions answered Full story
7. Healthcare billing fraud: 12 recent lawsuits, settlements Full story
8. Hospitals see another month of slim margins Full story
9. Does your organization have a plan to close post-pandemic privacy, security and compliance loopholes? Click here to formulate one.
10. Man dies after jumping from Long Island hospital window, police say Full story
11. Advocate Aurora's annual operating income down 56% Full story
12. Top 5 concerns for healthcare boards Full story
13. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.
14. No, COVID-19 vaccines aren't going to waste in Chicago, says city's top physician Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.
2. Telehealth isn't going away. Click here to learn how to make the best use of your organization's physical space to deliver quality virtual care.
3. Perception and reality: Why health system's online presence is crucial to success in the digital age. Click here to read more.