1. Hospitals ask for $100B in emergency coronavirus funding Full story
2. $1 trillion stimulus plan boosts pay to hospitals, freezes cuts: 4 notes for hospital execs Full story
3. ACOs want to be shielded from losses tied to COVID-19 Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. NewYork-Presbyterian's operating losses could top $450M due to COVID-19 Full story
6. Financial updates from Scripps, Providence, 5 more health systems Full story
7. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs employees not directly caring for patients Full story
8. Start consolidating patient bills: Your patients will thank you -- Learn more
9. Nonprofit hospital outlook negative as COVID-19 restricts cash flow, Moody's says Full story
10. These hospitals and physicians aren't stopping elective surgeries: Here's their thinking Full story
11. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
12. Washington healthcare leaders draft statewide plan for care rationing Full story
13. Supplier charging $7 for face masks that typically cost 58 cents, hospital CEO says Full story
14. The unhealthiest county in each US state | 2020 Full story