1. 4 hospitals file for bankruptcy in Oklahoma, Kansas Full story
2. Trinity Health CFO Ben Carter talks markets, mission and sustaining momentum Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital faces payroll issues for 14th time since August Full story
4. Envision Physician Services' distributed radiology model improved quality assurance at a partner facility, reporting case reviews at a rate exceeding ACR expectations and achieving an error rate of less than 1%, nearing 5% of cases reviewed. See how.
5. Join 170+ executive speakers from hospitals and health systems + over 1,450 attendees from hospitals and health systems for discussions on best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment, and more! Register for Becker's Health IT+ Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. New York hospital settles with Cerner over billing problems: 5 things to know Full story
7. Allina Health's investment losses bring 92% drop to annual net income Full story
8. Learn how a high-performing pharmacy can help your organization's goals in this upcoming webinar.
9. Ex-CEO of Louisiana hospital's fundraising arm allegedly embezzled $810K Full story
10. Dana-Farber's quarterly revenue climbs to $487M: 4 things to know Full story
11. Payment transformation in Hawaii: Relatable lessons from Hawaii Medical Service Association. Click here to download the free white paper.
12. MACPAC seeks more gradual phase in of Medicaid DSH cuts Full story