1. CHS to cut ties with Oklahoma hospital Full story
2. How the 2 largest nonprofit health systems fared in Q2 Full story
3. Insurers slam Mass General Brigham's $2.3B expansion plan Full story
4. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
5. New Hampshire system looks to join Beth Israel Lahey Health Full story
6. Democrats introduce anti-merger bill: 3 things to know Full story
7. CEO leaves HCA hospital in North Carolina Full story
8. 5 hospital, health system CFO resignations Full story
9. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
10. Deadline looms for reporting provider relief payments Full story
11. Hospitals likely to lean on travel nurses after pandemic threat ends Full story
12. Why some hospitals ask patients, visitors to ditch N95s Full story
13. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
14. White House: 7 consequences from lack of COVID-19 funding Full story
15. UChicago Medicine secures approval for $633M cancer center Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.