1. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
2. Medicare pricing for coronavirus tests: 3 things to know Full story
3. 12 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Quorum shares crash after KKR says buyout unlikely Full story
6. 2 Brooklyn nonprofit hospitals merging Full story
7. How Providence, Keck Medicine of USC and more tackle staffing challenges amid coronavirus Full story
8. 3 ways executives can lead change, 7 things keeping revenue cycle executives up at night and more. 8 C-suite must-reads from 2019.
9. Montefiore ties 2019 financial setbacks to value-based contracts Full story
10. California hospital fires employees for medical record snooping Full story
11. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
12. Hospitals with high debt more financially vulnerable to coronavirus threat, analysts say
13. MultiCare orders reuse of disposable face masks amid coronavirus shortage Full story
14. The coronavirus playbook: How 12 health systems are responding to the pandemic Full story