1. HCA's 5 highest-earning executives Full story
2. 17-called-off hospital deals Full story
3. Virginia system eliminates COO positions Full story
4. Internal barriers are limiting patients' access to timely care. Turn that around with these lessons from WellSpan Health.
5. Strong market share, financial profile boosts Baptist Health South Florida Full story
6. How ChristianaCare is facing a challenging future through transforming its foundations: Q&A with CFO Rob McMurray Full story
7. Silicon Valley Bank creditors form investor group ahead of potential bankruptcy Full story
8. 9 CFO moves in 9 days Full story
9. 84% of employees expect employer-sponsored mental health benefits. See the approach Houston Methodist, Adventist Health & more are taking to best support them.
10. Massachusetts hospitals spent $1.5B on temporary staffing in fiscal 2022 Full story
11. West Virginia hospital to close ASC, cut home health services Full story
12. AHA urges CMS to finalize prior authorization reform rule Full story
13. February inflation gauge rises 0.4% Full story
14. Baptist Health relocating HQ Full story
15. The digital age of staffing is here. Learn how technology can match your hospital with the right clinicians to save money and make filling staffing gaps a breeze.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
3. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.