1. Biden's $6.8T budget: 15 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. Providence reports $1.7B operating loss in 2022 Full story
3. What will health systems prioritize once Gen Z is running them? Full story
4. Still using manual processes for patient financial clearance? See how modernizing workflows can unburden staff, boost patient satisfaction and prevent costly denials here.
5. Oregon nurses accuse CommonSpirit of wage theft, missed payments Full story
6. Why a shuttered California hospital is 'just the tip of the iceberg' Full story
7. Healthcare job cuts up 85% from early 2022 Full story
8. Former CEO sues Missouri hospital for slander Full story
9. What makes a good hospital great? Its commitment to improvement. See how improving patient outcomes can also boost your hospital's ratings here.
10. Centura to open $180M 'hospital of the future' in July Full story
11. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
12. BayCare opens 16th hospital in Florida Full story
13. Hospital C-suite expect 10% spike in outpatient volumes in 2023 Full story
14. Banner Health to close Colorado surgery center Full story
15. RCM outsourcing doesn't have to mean discouraged staff. Learn the employee-centric approach some health leaders are taking to keep spirits high + minimize disruption.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
2. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
3. Don't stunt your ASC's growth. Learn how to remove revenue cycle roadblocks and ensure success here.