1. 8 hospitals have closed so far this year -- here's why Full story
2. Trinity Health's net income jumps $1.1B in first half of fiscal year Full story
3. 619-bed California hospital to join Cedars-Sinai Health System Full story
4. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Vidant Health lays off 191 workers Full story
7. Market impact of coronavirus: 'The longer it lasts, the worse it will get' Full story
8. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
9. Fairview looks for partner to save hospital
10. 9 ways coronavirus can wreak havoc on patient finances Full story
11. Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
12. 5 things to know about the state of hospital value-based payments, per execs Full story
13. Healthcare quarantines spur staffing concerns: 'We'd run out of healthcare workers'
14. Tennessee county leaders vote to close rural hospital Full story