1. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Geisinger Health reports $842M loss as investments slump Full story
3. Presbyterian Healthcare and UnityPoint unite: How an $11B merger unfolded Full story
4. When UM and CDI operate in silos without an overarching payor strategy, hospitals leave money on the table Read Full Story
5. Connecticut hospital expenses $3.5B higher than pre-pandemic: Report Full story
6. Mississippi hospital ordered to pay nurses missing wages Full story
7. Atrium, Best Buy partner on home-based care Full story
8. Ensuring Doylestown Health survives another century: Q&A with CEO Jim Brexler Full story
9. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
10. Former UnitedHealthcare exec takes CFO role at specialty insurer Full story
11. FTC extends public comment on its noncompete proposal another 30 days Full story
12. Fed opens door to faster and higher interest rates Full story
13. HCA names CFO of Florida hospital Full story
14. Penn State Health to pay $1.25M to settle alleged Medicare claim violations Full story
15. ORs are too critical a space to risk mismatched supply and demand. See what's leading systems like CommonSpirit to better efficiency and 14.5x ROI.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.
2. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
3. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.