1. CHS sees annual loss shrink to $675M, plans to sell more hospitals Full story
2. Ascension inks definitive agreement to sell 2 Wisconsin hospitals Full story
3. Kaiser, Scripps Health to build San Marcos facilities Full story
4. This OB-GYN hospitalist program helped one facility reduce its overall C-section rate to 24.7%. See how.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Americore CEO to surrender management of hospitals Full story
7. How Amazon is diversifying its MBA applicant pool Full story
8. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma -- Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
9. New York hospital offers alternative explanation for losses after auditors blame Cerner billing issues Full story
10. Prisma Health ends Q1 with $9.3M operating loss Full story
11. Is your hospital losing money in the informed consent process? -- Learn more.
12. Board member bankrolls hospital operator with $17M in loans Full story
13. Tennessee hospital has sued 11,000+ patients for unpaid medical bills Full story