1. CHS shed 30 hospitals with 4,815 beds Full story
2. Staffing crisis, payment cuts put 453 hospitals at risk of closure Full story
3. FTC, Rhode Island AG will sue to block Lifespan, Care New England merger Full story
4. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
5. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
6. Physician accused of repeatedly striking patient at Florida hospital Full story
7. Financial updates from CommonSpirit, HCA + 3 systems Full story
8. 12 women on the move in healthcare leadership Full story
9. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
10. Physicians point to a pandemic privilege many choose to ignore Full story
11. 6 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. The hospital-at-home waiting game Full story
13. Managing inpatient capacity requires a complex balancing act, and staffing shortages haven't made this any easier. Get tips to better meet current and future care demands here.
14. Healthcare staffing firm AMN Healthcare's annual profit soars Full story
15. 5 hospitals invest $3.4B in upgrades, expansions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.