1. CHS sheds 18 hospitals, swings to $511M profit Full story
2. Biden administration will spend $1.6B to expand COVID-19 testing, sequencing Full story
3. Texas hospitals endure storm draining power, water: 6 things to know Thursday Full story
4. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
5. Oncologists lose appeal over Medicare payment cuts Full story
6. Biden to nominate Chiquita Brooks-LaSure as CMS chief Full story
7. UVA Health in talks to acquire full ownership of 3 hospitals Full story
8. 10 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
9. Chronic underpayments are shortchanging hospitals millions. Learn how one organization recovered $6M+ during this webinar.
10. Kindred eliminates chief medical officer role Full story
11. U of Central Florida, HCA to open $175M teaching hospital March 1 Full story
12. Hacker infiltrates Iowa medical group's computer system; 34,000 patients' info exposed Full story
13. IBM Watson Health understands clinicians have no time to waste. Click here to learn how its API and cloud technologies can deliver insights at the point of care.
14. Cap on hospital rates carries bigger savings reward than price transparency, study finds Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
2. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs
3. Stop wasting your time tracking metrics that won't drive better business. Click here to learn the 9 marketing metrics your health system should track.