1. Hospitals can be sued for battery when patients say 'stop,' appeals court rules Full story
2. Partners Q1 operating income sinks more than 60% Full story
3. Allina Health doubles operating income in Q4 Full story
4. We'd love your feedback by participating in a 5 minute survey on the impact of patient engagement for hospitals and health systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's 6th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
5. 9 recent hospital, health system CFO moves Full story
6. Mayo Clinic medical school accepts 364 students by mistake Full story
7. HCA in the headlines -- 12 latest stories Full story
8. 15-must reads for digital transformation: How to build an innovation team, the most dangerous health IT trends & more. Learn more
9. Connecticut reconsiders funding for UConn Health amid budget strain Full story
10. Kindred to close Georgia long-term care hospital Full story
11. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.
12. Healthcare bankruptcies outpacing those in other industries Full story
13. 15 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story