1. CHS' net income drops 51% in 2022 Full story
2. Jefferson Health names new CFO Full story
3. 4 health systems with credit rating upgrades Full story
4. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
5. CommonSpirit records $451M operating loss in 2nd half of 2022 Full story
6. Former Rush hospital COO indicted in alleged fraud, money laundering scheme Full story
7. Logan Health, Billings Clinic pursuing merger Full story
8. Physicians at Loma Linda University Health file petition to unionize Full story
9. Give physicians what they want — without breaking the bank. See how hospitals are tapping retainment strategies that don't hurt their balance sheets here.
10. Adventist Health reorganizes; executive job cuts coming Full story
11. Hartford HealthCare must face rival's antitrust suit, judge rules Full story
12. Mayor asks U of Tennessee to take over Blount County Memorial Full story
13. Bankrupt California health clinic's board picks DAP Health as winning auction bidder
14. Mercy, Henry Ford + 11 hospitals planning expansions Full story
15. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.