1. How a Massachusetts hospital's faulty data slashed Medicare payments statewide Full story
2. Americore Health CEO under criminal investigation Full story
3. Ochsner to pay tuition for future physicians, nurses who pledge to 5 years with system Full story
4. Get Smart About Denials and Avoid a Patient Satisfaction Nightmare. Hospitals and health systems sometimes view denials management with blinders on, focusing squarely on how to stop the slow bleed monetarily. However, in doing so, providers often overlook one of the most significant reasons to keep denials in check: poor denials management can lead to significant and avoidable hits to patient satisfaction metrics.
5. 3 challenges facing hospital CFOs -- and how they're overcoming them Full story
6. Anthem, Cigna & more launch prior authorization pilot Full story
7. The 70 CMS-mandated services hospitals must post online next year Full story
8. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
9. Healthcare prices, spending & use: 11 statistics Full story
10. CarePoint, RWJBarnabas at impasse over sale of 2 New Jersey hospitals Full story
11. Better outcomes -- The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
12. Georgia hospital gets cash lifeline Full story
13. Oak Street Health plans big expansion: 4 things to know Full story