1. Tenet's contract labor expenses dropped 23% in 4 months Full story
2. Kaiser posts $4.5B net loss in 2022 amid staff shortages, economic headwinds Full story
3. Tower Health, Penn Medicine call off alliance Full story
4. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
5. Big payers ranked by 2022 revenue Full story
6. CMS physician pay down 22% from 2001-2022; providers urge Congress to fix 'broken' system Full story
7. Geisinger Health System hit with rating downgrade Full story
8. Martin Shkreli denies FTC's contempt claims Full story
9. Patients aren't afraid to switch providers if consumer expectations aren't met. Prevent the churn with tips from this session.
10. Every 5-star hospital ranked by financial success Full story
11. CMS puts No Surprises Act payment determinations on hold after court loss
12. Colorado health system looking ahead after 2022 that saw 49% drop in operating margin
13. 80 rural hospital CEOs to know | 2023
14. Digital staffing startup Nomad Health lays off 119 employees Full story
15. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.
2. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
3. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.