1. Alabama hospital to close in March Full story
2. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
3. Intermountain: Whistle-blower provisions of False Claims Act are unconstitutional Full story
4. The personalization imperative: Prioritize the consumer experience for better financial results and patient satisfaction. Click here to register for the webinar.
5. Thrilled to announce a great lineup of keynotes and speakers at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Join Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning, along with 81 CEOs and 45 CFOs from hospitals and health systems, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here. | Join the best discussions on the best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. UPMC to litigate over Highmark consent decree Full story
8. When cyberattacks hit, disaster recovery is not enough. Click here to download the white paper.
9. Viewpoint: If Vanderbilt nurse is arrested for homicide, leadership should be too Full story
10. Sutter Health to offer free symptom-checking chatbot service
11. Managing data sources to create intelligent actions in healthcare. Click here to listen to the podcast.
12. Physician gets 75 months in prison for role in false billing scheme Full story