1. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Kaiser posts $6.4B net income in 2020 Full story
3. CEO gets 15 years in prison for $150M healthcare fraud Full story
4. 2020 is behind us. Learn which RCM strategies can foster a strong financial comeback for your organization in 2021 during this live discussion.
5. 20 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Mass General Brigham records $1.1B net income in Q1 Full story
7. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities Full story
8. Healthcare industry could save $16.3B by automating key administrative tasks Full story
9. It costs a minimum of $25 each time an outpatient claim needs to be resolved. Click here to learn how to improve your outpatient hospital claim strategy and drive more revenue.
10. New UnitedHealthcare policies change coverage for lab tests, specialty drugs. Hospitals want CMS to review them Full story
11. 8 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. 10% of Americans have gotten COVID-19 shot; South Africa variant found in 3rd state -- 5 updates Full story
13. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
14. 'From almost no patients to a full hospital': How this physician investor revitalized a rural Oklahoma hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
2. Tackle healthcare's most pressing challenges with precision health. Gain insight on how with strategies from this eBook.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.