1. HCA, Tenet invest $10.7B+ in expansion Full story
2. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Ohio hospital to cut 125 jobs, end services in restructuring Full story
4. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
5. State-by-state breakdown of $11B phase 4 Provider Relief Fund payments Full story
6. Kaiser Permanente's special California Medicaid contract raises concerns Full story
7. 16 states renew fight against CMS' vaccine rule Full story
8. Arkansas hospital CEO resigns Full story
9. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
10. 9 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
11. Hospitals in Illinois, Pennsylvania close Full story
12. Most common symptoms of 3 coronavirus variants Full story
13. Many value-based care initiatives stalled during COVID. These five things that will re-energize those programs.
14. Nurses accuse PeaceHealth of retaliation after raising safety concerns Full story
15. Hospital M&A update: 6 recent deals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.