1. Tennessee hospital diverting patients after payroll problems Full story
2. HCA wins bid to dismiss ER 'cover charge' suit Full story
3. CEO, CFO depart North Dakota health system Full story
4. This OB hospitalist program assembles diverse specialists to co-manage emergent cases, reducing unnecessary handoffs and improving outcomes. See how.
5. 2,500 children abruptly lose health insurance in managed Medicaid transition Full story
6. 9 New York hospitals at risk of losing critical access designation Full story
7. Rutgers to invest $750M in cancer pavilion, renovations Full story
8. How one Atlanta hospital discerns tangible ROI from digital health hype. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Johns Hopkins takes Baltimore hiring push to next level Full story
10. Detroit Medical Center to lose neurosurgery training accreditation Full story
11. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
12. CMS releases proposed Medicare Advantage rule: 5 things to know Full story
13. New Hampshire won't block HCA, Frisbie hospital merger Full story