1. Florida health system accused of forging letter to defame competitor's board members Full story
2. How Baylor Scott & White doubled income as hospital admissions fell Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital announces closure on Facebook after feds seize records Full story
4. Calling Workforce Strategy Leaders - We'd love your feedback by participating in the 2020 Workforce Optimization Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to a Becker's conference.
5. Texas hospital abruptly closes, gives up license to 'restructure business' Full story
6. $350M deal with Tenet triggers negative rating outlook for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
7. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
8. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
9. Hospital M&A update: 8 recent deals Full story
10. Florida physician sentenced for role in $40M billing scam Full story
11. The key to hospital cost savings goes beyond robust purchasing, well-organized P&T committees and active formulary management. Learn how one health system's focus on medication utilization and physician engagement made all the difference in this upcoming webinar.
12. Genesis HealthCare strikes $79M deal with consulting firm Full story
13. Former GE exec finds way to cut healthcare costs -- and US hospitals are out of the equation Full story