1. 3 recent hospital closures Full story
2. MyMichigan Health adds 10th hospital Full story
3. Vaccine refusal tied to 4,934 healthcare job cuts in January Full story
4. In the trenches with the No Surprises Act. Where are providers having success? What pain points remain? Attend this live session to get answers.
5. Hospital CEOs' No. 1 concern is staffing for 1st time in 17 years Full story
6. Tower Health fires physician accused of prescribing ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 Full story
7. Turf wars across the US: 4 competing hospital projects Full story
8. Memorial Sloan Kettering receives $100M gift Full story
9. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
10. Michigan health system joins Marshfield Clinic Full story
11. 8 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. Why do some people lose smell, taste from COVID-19? 1 explanation Full story
13. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
14. 5 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
15. Viewpoint: At-home COVID-19 test coverage gives providers 'unchecked power' over payers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
2. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
3. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.