1. 6 health systems shuffling leadership, operations Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic taps Banner Health exec as new CFO Full story
3. Trinity accuses orthopedic group of anti-competitive behavior in lawsuit Full story
4. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
5. Florida health systems to combine Full story
6. Busy January kicks off 2023 M&A activity: 13 transactions to note Full story
7. Partnership 'most likely' source of stabilization for cash-strapped California hospital, interim CEO says Full story
8. Alabama hospitals lost $1.5B since 2020 Full story
9. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
10. Northern Light hospital, physician ordered to pay $6.5M in wrongful death suit Full story
11. 10 areas where CFOs are investing more, less healthcare dollars Full story
12. Colorado hospital settles pay discrimination suit with 3 former physicians Full story
13. Indiana hospitals lost $72M in 2022 Full story
14. North Dakota hospital promotes CFO to CEO Full story
15. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
2. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
3. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.