1. Hospitals have more questions than answers on noncompetes amid FTC proposal Full story
2. Mass General Brigham shuffling community hospital leaders, shifting CEOs to COOs
3. Dartmouth Health freezes hiring, plans job reviews Full story
4. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
5. UPMC to transition rural hospital to outpatient emergency department Full story
6. Optum partner Northern Light Health reports $178M loss Full story
7. Colorado issues report on hospital profits; health systems say it's out of date Full story
8. How profitable are California's 1-star hospitals? Full story
9. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
10. 12 healthcare systems with affirmed credit ratings Full story
11. Troubled Tower Health pledges transparency for investors Full story
12. CHS to sell its last hospital in West Virginia Full story
13. CEO, CFO resign from California hospital Full story
14. Illinois hospital to temporarily close after ER provider contract terminated Full story
15. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.
3. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.