1. Michael Dowling: The unthinkable priority now facing hospitals Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic anticipating $200M loss for 2022 Full story
3. Health systems boost tech spending to tackle cost, labor pressures Full story
4. Are you getting the most out of your EHR? Learn how to maximize both its clinical and financial value here.
5. Honey over vinegar: Are longevity incentives the new noncompete? Full story
6. Alaska hospital losing $1M per month Full story
7. CMS: 3 initiatives to get 100% of original Medicare beneficiaries in ACOs by 2030 Full story
8. Hospital sector will face sustained challenges in 2023; bankruptcies likely: 5 things to know Full story
9. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
10. 3 recent self-disclosed fraud settlements involving hospitals Full story
11. Harvard Medical School pulls out of US News rankings Full story
12. Major regulatory changes, consolidation projected for the Southeast Full story
13. $400M Hawaii hospital renovation plan moves forward Full story
14. 20 hospitals looking for CFOs Full story
15. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
2. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
3. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.